If you’ve ever watched Monty Don’s “Italian Gardens” on Netflix you’ll understand why we include Italy in our garden tours brochure. We visit many of the gardens he features, as well as many more. In 2020 we have 5 small group garden tours to Italy, all of which have been designed to introduce you not only to Italian garden culture, but also to its history and food. All tours start towards the end of May when the climate is perfect and the gardens that we visit are in exemplary order ! Our tours include city visits where an experienced local guide will introduce us to sites of great historical interest. We eat at authentic local restaurants and experience the real Italian kitchen, said to be one of the best in the world. Transportation throughout is by luxury private coach, accommodation is in excellent 4* hotels and you are accompanied at all times by an experienced tour leader with botanical knowledge. Why not join us one of our Italian garden tours and experience La Dolce Vita with us?Read more
Visit the Most Beautiful Italian Gardens
With its temperate climate and rich culture, Italy is home to very many beautiful gardens. From the world famous gardens around Lakes Maggiore, Como and Garda in the north to those on the island of Sicily in south. In 2020 we offer tours like the Gardens of the Italian Lakes where you can visit 10 exceptional gardens around Lake Como and Lake Maggiore as well as the world famous gardens of Isola Madre and Isola Bella which we travel to by private boat!
Another favorite tour is the Villas and Gardens of Tuscany. With Siena as our base, we visit 9 exceptional Tuscan gardens including the world famous Boboli gardens and Villa Reale di Marlia. City visits to Lucca, Florence and Siena are also included as part of this tour. Our tour of the Villas and Gardens of Rome and the Latium will take you to 8 world famous gardens over 6 days including the exceptional Villa d’Este, Parco dei Mostri (Park of the Monsters) and Ninfa Gardens.
Tour Italy with an Experienced Tour Guide and Stay in Luxury Hotels
From the moment you arrive at the airport, your Italian and English speaking tour guide will be waiting to take you to only the most beautiful Italian gardens. Your tour guide has visited Italian many times before, understands its culture and knows everything about the gardens that you will visit, the plants that you will encounter during your tour and the Italian kitchen! If you have a question, don’t hesitate to ask ! We only include good quality comfortable hotels on our tours. All have air conditioning and are of an international standard with comfortable beds assuring you the best fresh start to a day full of garden visiting !
Visit the Best Italian Gardens with Us!
Join one of our garden tours to Italy and we’ll take you to see the best gardens that this beautiful Mediterranean country has to offer. To join us please reserve your place today on our website or contact us for more information.
Showing all 5 results
- Italy26 May 2020 - 31 May 2020
Join us on 26 May 2020 for a 6 day tour of Italian Renaissance gardens around Rome. Towards the end of May the climate will be perfect and all the gardens that we plan to visit will be in exemplary order !6 Days5 NightsEasy Garden Tours€2,492 – €2,892
- Italy14 May 2020 - 22 May 2020Visit 19 exceptional villas & gardens around the Northern Italian Lakes (Como & Maggiore) and Tuscany. This tour includes city visits to Milan, Florence, Lucca and Sienna and is accompanied by experienced tour leader with botanical knowledge. Accommodation at excellent 4* Hotels.13 Days12 NightsEasy Garden Tours€5,650 – €6,437
- Italy14 May 2020 - 31 May 2020Visit 27 exceptional Italian villas & gardens with us on this grand tour of the Italian Lakes, Tuscany and Rome. City visits to Florence, Lucca, Sienna and Rome accompanied by a charming experienced local guide and visiting many lesser known sites of great historical interest. Luxury Transportation by private coach accompanied by experienced tour leader with botanical knowledge throughout the tour and accommodation at excellent 4* Hotels of an international traveller standard.20 Days19 NightsEasy Garden Tours€7,873 – €9,034
- Italy14 May 2020 - 20 May 2020This 7 day tour begins in Milan on 14 May 2020. For centuries the northern Italian lakes have attracted the wealthy and famous. During our tour we'll visit gardens on the islands of Isola Madre, Isola Bella and travel to the Swiss part of Lake Maggiore to visit the botanical gardens on Isole di Brissago.7 Days6 NightsEasy Garden Tours€2,721 – €3,071
- Italy20 May 2020 - 26 May 2020Starting on 20 May 2020 this 7 day tour will take you to some of the best Italian Renaissance gardens in Tuscany. We'll visit Florence, Siena and Lucca and savour some fine local Italian cuisine each day during lunch. This tour starts mid-May – the climate in Tuscany will be perfect and all the gardens that we plan to visit will be in exemplary order !7 Days6 NightsEasy Garden Tours€2,660 – €3,060