There are many beautiful and famous gardens in Ireland that are well worth a visit. Some of the most famous include:
- The Japanese Gardens in Cowen Park, West Dublin: These gardens were designed by Japanese landscape architect Tassa Eida, and feature winding paths, a wooden bridge, and a tranquil pond.
- The Garden of Remembrance in Dublin: This garden was designed to commemorate those who lost their lives fighting for Irish freedom. It features a large monument and several inscribed stones.
- The National Botanic Gardens in Dublin: These gardens feature over 20,000 species of plants and flowers, as well as a large glasshouse and an arboretum.
- The Ulster Folk and Transport Museum in County Down: This museum features a number of gardens that showcase traditional Irish plantings and farming techniques.
- The Powerscourt Estate in County Wicklow: This estate features a number of beautiful gardens, including the Italian Garden, the Wall Garden, and the Triton Lake.
- The Westport House and Gardens in County Mayo: This estate features a number of beautiful gardens, including the formal parterre, the rose garden, and the water garden.