We love gardens. We also know what makes an exceptional garden tour, because for over 35 years we have been constantly searching out and visiting some of the world’s best gardens. This has enabled us to build trusted relationships with many private garden owners. Many of them allow us to include their gardens in our itineraries even though they seldom open their doors to the general public.
So, whether you want to visit gardens in the Netherlands, England or France or want to visit gardens further afield in China, Japan or Argentina you can be sure that we have a garden tour suited for you !
- FULLY BOOKEDChelsea Flower Show 2020, England16 May 2020 - 22 May 2020
This tour starts in London on 16 May 2020. Over the next 4 days we'll visit 10 exceptional historic and contemporary gardens in the English county of Oxfordshire. We return to London to visit the world famous Chelsea Flower Show. Here, you will see first hand the work of some of the world’s best garden designers.7 Days6 NightsEasy Garden Tours€2,507 – €3,107
- Guaranteed DepartureChelsea Flower Show 2020, England16 May 2020 - 22 May 2020Join us on 16 May 2020 for this 7 day tour to visit the Chelsea Flower Show and 10 exceptional historic and contemporary English gardens in Kent and East Sussex.7 Days6 NightsEasy Garden Tours€2,447 – €2,997
- Guaranteed DepartureThe Netherlands22 Apr 2020 - 28 Apr 2020Join us on 22 April 2020 for this 7 day tour when we'll visit the world famous Keukenhof Flower gardens where more than 7 million bulbs will be in flower during our visit ! We'll also see the Bloemencorso Flower Parade where floats of all shapes and sizes are festooned with Spring flowers and paraded with great pride around the local bulb growing area. What better place is there to visit in Spring than the Netherlands?7 Days6 NightsEasy Garden Tours€2,000 – €2,550
Why Travel with Us?
After 35 years experience of organizing garden tours for discerning Dutch customers, Garden Tours BV has partnered with GardenTours.com to offer its award winning tours to an international clientele under the GardenTours.com brand
Knowledge & Network
All gardens that we include in our itineraries are hand picked by our horticultural experts and when joining one of our tours you can be assured of a high quality garden experience With our unrivaled knowledge and network we can proudly say that we visit the only most beautiful gardens in the world !
Professionalism & Experience
All our tours are accompanied by English speaking professional tour guides employed directly by us. Many are multilingual and most work as garden writers, garden photographers or garden designers when they are not leading one of our tours.
Every year we organize around 100 different tours for Dutch, German, Belgian, British and American garden enthusiasts. When you choose to travel with us, you can be sure that your tour guide will have already successfully led many tours to your chosen destination. You can find a selection of ours tours advertised on our website. If you are interested in visiting destinations not listed here why not contact us and talk to one of our gardens experts. We would be more than happy to develop a bespoke itinerary for you and your group.
Single Traveler Friendly
We welcome independent travelers. There are usually several independent travelers on each of our tours so you will not feel alone or out of place. In the evening, when dinner is not included you always have the option to dine with your tour manager. We do charge (at cost) a single supplement however. This single supplement is levied by the hotels that we stay at and is unfortunately beyond our control.
Travel in Comfort, Safety & Security
The safety, comfort and security of our customers is and has always been our first priority.
– We select luxurious coaches driven by experienced coach drivers and owned by reputable companies for all our tours.
– We choose the most exclusive comfortable hotels that we can find.
Custom Garden Tours for Groups
We have unrivaled experience of developing group tours for specialist botanic societies, online and printed media brands and other organizations interested in offering new travel opportunities to their customers or members.
We listen carefully to your organizations needs and tailor tours to meet even the most exacting of requirements, interests and budget. From the moment that you first make contact with us, you can look forward to working with our friendly professional staff who will develop a proposal for you. Once accepted, we will take care of everything else. We will even help you promote your tour if that is what you need. We can offer group tours in English, Italian, Spanish, German, French or Dutch and will do everything required to make sure your tour is a great success.
If you are interested in organizing a garden tour for your group, then please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
We can offer group tours in English, Italian, Spanish, German, French or Dutch. We will also do everything to make sure your tour is a great success. If you are interested in organizing a garden tour for your group, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Years of Experience