Why Visit the Most Beautiful Gardens in the World with Us?
We love gardens. We also know what makes an exceptional garden tour, because for over 35 years we have been constantly searching out and visiting some of the world’s best gardens. This has enabled us to build trusted relationships with many private garden owners. Many of them allow us to include their gardens in our itineraries even though they seldom open their doors to the general public.
So, whether you want to visit gardens in the Netherlands, England or France or want to visit gardens further afield in China, Japan or Argentina you can be sure that we have a garden tour suited for you !
- SpainFrom the architectural and artistic treasures of Catalonia, to the spicy, atmospheric flavour of Andalusia, from the modern buzz of Barcelona to the charming typical character of small Spanish villages this fascinating garden journey through eastern Iberia will leave you with a lasting affection for this vast region’s cultural wealth.12 Days11 NightsEasy Garden Tours€3,180 – €3,980
This tour starts in London on 16 May 2020. Over the next 4 days we'll visit 10 exceptional historic and contemporary gardens in the English county of Oxfordshire. We return to London to visit the world famous Chelsea Flower Show. Here, you will see first hand the work of some of the world’s best garden designers.7 Days6 NightsEasy Garden Tours€2,507 – €3,107
- Portugal, SpainThe northwestern corner of Iberia is unique – retaining remnants of its Celt-Iberian origins, a wild, rugged coastland and a moist, granitic soil, you'll not be surprised that it’s a perfect place for a garden tour! Our tour blends horticultural interest with the architecture, landscapes, wines, cuisine and 'hotels of standing' of the region, packaged into a busy schedule in order to showcase the very best of all aspects.8 Days7 NightsEasy Garden Tours€1,841 – €2,266
On this 8 day tour we discover some of the best gardens in the Scottish Lowlands. Over 8 days you'll visit 13 gardens including the world famous Garden of Cosmic Speculation and Carolside, one of the most beautiful gardens in Scotland. With a city visits to charming Berwick-upon-Tweed and the City of Edinburgh there will be plenty of time to experience Scottish culture.8 Days7 NightsEasy Garden Tours€2,767 – €3,367
- FranceWe tour through some of the most famous landscapes in France. Our gardens vary from informal, private affairs to sweeping renaissance parterres attached to vast chateaux. Our tour finishes in the fabled walled city of Carcassonne, one of the greatest mediæval glories of Europe.15 Days14 NightsEasy Garden Tours€5,214 – €6,194
- The NetherlandsJoin us on 22 April 2020 for this 7 day tour when we'll visit the world famous Keukenhof Flower gardens where more than 7 million bulbs will be in flower during our visit ! We'll also see the Bloemencorso Flower Parade where floats of all shapes and sizes are festooned with Spring flowers and paraded with great pride around the local bulb growing area. What better place is there to visit in Spring than the Netherlands?7 Days6 NightsEasy Garden Tours€2,000 – €2,550
- GreeceInspired by famous plant hunters of the past, we are organizing a botanical expedition to Greece in Spring 2020 to discover orchids and flowers growing in the wild. Places on this all-inclusive tour are limited to 12. If a botanical adventure is something you’ve always dreamed of doing, then this is the tour for you !10 Days9 NightsModerate
- Australia, Cruises, New ZealandThis wonderful 18 Day cruise will take you from Auckland (New Zealand) to Sydney (Australia). You will be travelling in considerable style and comfort aboard Holland America Lines’ first Vista-class cruise ship, the Oosterdam. At each port of call, we take you to sites of great cultural interest and visit some of the best gardens that each country has to offer. An unforgettable experience! To avoid disappointment, early booking is advisable.18 Days17 NightsEasy Garden Tours€6,246 – €8,521
- ItalyThis 7 day tour begins in Milan on 14 May 2020. For centuries the northern Italian lakes have attracted the wealthy and famous. During our tour we'll visit gardens on the islands of Isola Madre, Isola Bella and travel to the Swiss part of Lake Maggiore to visit the botanical gardens on Isole di Brissago.7 Days6 NightsEasy Garden Tours€2,721 – €3,071
- EnglandJoin us on 16 May 2020 for this 7 day tour to visit the Chelsea Flower Show and 10 exceptional historic and contemporary English gardens in Kent and East Sussex.7 Days6 NightsEasy Garden Tours€2,447 – €2,997
- ItalyVisit 19 exceptional villas & gardens around the Northern Italian Lakes (Como & Maggiore) and Tuscany. This tour includes city visits to Milan, Florence, Lucca and Sienna and is accompanied by experienced tour leader with botanical knowledge. Accommodation at excellent 4* Hotels.13 Days12 NightsEasy Garden Tours€5,650 – €6,437
- FranceWe tour through some of the most famous landscapes in France. Our gardens vary from informal, private affairs to sweeping renaissance parterres attached to vast chateaux. Our tour finishes in the fabled walled city of Carcassonne, one of the greatest mediæval glories of Europe.8 Days7 NightsEasy Garden Tours€2,659 – €3,114
- PortugalMadeira has become an important destination for garden and plant lovers from all over the world. This 8 day tour starts on 30 March 2020 during which time you will visit 16 exceptional gardens each of which has been hand picked by us to represent the best Madeira has to offer.8 Days7 NightsEasy Garden Tours€2,020 – €2,420
- EnglandHampshire is one of the best places in Europe for plants and gardens. This tour starts on 4 July 2020 in London. Over the next 6 days we'll visit 10 exceptional historic and contemporary gardens in Hampshire and end at the world famous Hampton Court Flower Show.7 Days6 NightsEasy Garden Tours€2,120 – €2,741
- ItalyVisit 27 exceptional Italian villas & gardens with us on this grand tour of the Italian Lakes, Tuscany and Rome. City visits to Florence, Lucca, Sienna and Rome accompanied by a charming experienced local guide and visiting many lesser known sites of great historical interest. Luxury Transportation by private coach accompanied by experienced tour leader with botanical knowledge throughout the tour and accommodation at excellent 4* Hotels of an international traveller standard.20 Days19 NightsEasy Garden Tours€7,873 – €9,034
- FranceThis tour is designed to discover some of the hidden corners of the true southernmost part of France – the Languedoc – and journey to the edge of Provence where the mighty River Rhône empties into the Mediterranean.8 Days7 NightsEasy Garden Tours€2,659 – €3,184
Join us on 20 May 2020 for this 7 day tour to visit the Chelsea Flower Show and 10 exceptional historic and contemporary English gardens in the Cotswolds.7 Days6 NightsEasy Garden Tours€2,598 – €3,148
- ItalyStarting on 20 May 2020 this 7 day tour will take you to some of the best Italian Renaissance gardens in Tuscany. We'll visit Florence, Siena and Lucca and savour some fine local Italian cuisine each day during lunch. This tour starts mid-May – the climate in Tuscany will be perfect and all the gardens that we plan to visit will be in exemplary order !7 Days6 NightsEasy Garden Tours€2,660 – €3,060
Join us on 26 May 2020 for a 6 day tour of Italian Renaissance gardens around Rome. Towards the end of May the climate will be perfect and all the gardens that we plan to visit will be in exemplary order !6 Days5 NightsEasy Garden Tours€2,492 – €2,892
Small Group escorted tour to the world famous Chelsea Flower Show followed by visits to 10 exceptional historic and contemporary gardens in Kent, Surrey & Sussex.7 Days6 NightsEasy Garden Tours€2,402 – €2,962
- Canada, Pacific Northwest, United States11-day luxury escorted small group tour of spring blooms, gorgeous flowering trees, and so much more. Experience America’s horticultural paradise, the Pacific Northwest. This corner of the world has a very temperate climate – it rarely freezes or gets scorching hot - making it an ideal place for gardens and gardeners. You will experience 18 public gardens, 8 private gardens plus ferries, a float plane ride and a sternwheeler cruise.11 Days10 NightsEasy Garden Tours€3,699 – €4,899
Book Your Garden Tour Today
Our tours include only the world’s best gardens. All have been carefully selected by us. Why not join us on one of our 2020 tours? Choose your preferred tour and book online today using one of our easy payment options. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance or advice.
Why Travel with Us?
After 35 years experience of organizing garden tours for discerning Dutch customers, Garden Tours BV has partnered with GardenTours.com to offer its award winning tours to an international clientele under the GardenTours.com brand
Knowledge & Network
All gardens that we include in our itineraries are hand picked by our horticultural experts and when joining one of our tours you can be assured of a high quality garden experience With our unrivaled knowledge and network we can proudly say that we visit the only most beautiful gardens in the world !
Professionalism & Experience
All our tours are accompanied by English speaking professional tour guides employed directly by us. Many are multilingual and most work as garden writers, garden photographers or garden designers when they are not leading one of our tours.
Every year we organize around 100 different tours for Dutch, German, Belgian, British and American garden enthusiasts. When you choose to travel with us, you can be sure that your tour guide will have already successfully led many tours to your chosen destination. You can find a selection of ours tours advertised on our website. If you are interested in visiting destinations not listed here why not contact us and talk to one of our gardens experts. We would be more than happy to develop a bespoke itinerary for you and your group.
Single Traveler Friendly
We welcome independent travelers. There are usually several independent travelers on each of our tours so you will not feel alone or out of place. In the evening, when dinner is not included you always have the option to dine with your tour manager. We do charge (at cost) a single supplement however. This single supplement is levied by the hotels that we stay at and is unfortunately beyond our control.
Travel in Comfort, Safety & Security
The safety, comfort and security of our customers is and has always been our first priority.
– We select luxurious coaches driven by experienced coach drivers and owned by reputable companies for all our tours.
– We choose the most exclusive comfortable hotels that we can find.
Custom Garden Tours for Groups
We have unrivaled experience of developing group tours for specialist botanic societies, online and printed media brands and other organizations interested in offering new travel opportunities to their customers or members.
We listen carefully to your organizations needs and tailor tours to meet even the most exacting of requirements, interests and budget. From the moment that you first make contact with us, you can look forward to working with our friendly professional staff who will develop a proposal for you. Once accepted, we will take care of everything else. We will even help you promote your tour if that is what you need. We can offer group tours in English, Italian, Spanish, German, French or Dutch and will do everything required to make sure your tour is a great success.
If you are interested in organizing a garden tour for your group, then please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
We can offer group tours in English, Italian, Spanish, German, French or Dutch. We will also do everything to make sure your tour is a great success. If you are interested in organizing a garden tour for your group, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Years of Experience